Monday, May 9, 2016

Tennis, Anyone?

One of my friends is an avid tennis player…when I first met her, she invited me to play tennis.  I'd never really tried tennis…though I have picked up a racquet and hit a few balls across the courts in high school…

When I was walking to a new restaurant around Sai Ching Street, Yuen Long, I noticed that there were some pretty nice tennis court facilities…who knew!

Again, you learn something new every day when you walk around Yuen Long.


The entire facility looked pretty new and really well maintained.


It's not too crowded either…


Most of the courts, in the morning, were pretty barren…


But, there were a few people having a friendly tennis match…


Like most government facilities, you can book the courts at the booking office…


For around $60 HKD, you can book the court for an hour, which isn't that bad!


And it is a nice place to chill out also if you want to watch people playing tennis…


It was pretty nice finding this place out on the out skirts of Yuen Long town.


I wonder what other public facilities Yuen Long has that I haven't found out yet!