Monday, May 16, 2016

Nursing Rooms @ The Prince Building

This is another blog post informing those who are interested of another Nursing Room, which can be found in the Central District of Hong Kong.  There are quite a few Diaper Changing Rooms around the city, but there are not as many Nursing Rooms around as I'd like!  

Also, there are a few websites that I love to check whenever I leave Yuen Long:


BB GAGA is probably my favorite site to use…because Nursing Rooms are categorized by districts!

So, back to the point…There is a really nice Nursing Room in the Prince's Building…

To access the room, you have to go to the concierge desk or the customer service desk.  They'll direct you to the escalator (lift) and to the Nursing Room.  The room is available starting from 8 am…though, I'm not sure of the closing time.



Like most of the nursing rooms around the city, they have a really modern locking system, where you just swipe your hand over a panel and the door slides close.  I am always quite weary about this because WHO KNOWS if you do it correctly!  I was in a nursing room that said it was OCCUPIED, but a family was able to open it anyhow.


The room has a basic sink…


There is also a really nice comfy couch…for two…


There is a basic changing station and diaper disposal bin…


It's a private nursing room, which is awesome…the great thing about this one is that there is no loud music blaring from the walls…it's quite a calming space, which I think a lot of people might appreciate.

One more Nursing Room to add to my list!