Monday, March 28, 2016

Amazing Finds: Flying Home

An Amazing Find!

Today, while just walking around the town, something up in the sky…

...caught my eye.


It was a flying V of all things…

...A hundred birds with two hundred wings.


What brought my eyes from the ground to the sky?

I stood on the corner and wondered why…


My mind cleared of all the stress of the day...

As I looked at the sky that reminded me of Seattle's gray…


 Were these birds coming or going?

I continued walking to Yuen Long Plaza without knowing…



 More flying Vs came, wave after wave…

And wave after wave the joy of the sight of these birds gave.


As I extended my eyes back to ground level, I noted that others' turned their eyes to the sky,

And that's when I decided to say goodbye.


It was nice to see these birds pass by…

But, it was high time that I got my afternoon cup of tea and pie!