Friday, October 16, 2015

In Tung Chung

It's that time of the year, which I think I have been saying for the past week or so…where I am getting quite sentimental…

1.  The weather is beaming so nice and cool in the evenings…

2.  Christmas decorations are being sold in the department stores…

3.  People seem to be getting into the mood for the coming winter…

4.  I'm starting to make some pumpkin spice hot cocoas…

5.  And I'm starting to see the lights of Hong Kong as something more festive!!!



I probably noticed this before…

...or maybe I haven't…

but in front of the Tung Chung CityGate Outlets, there has always been a fountain that shoots out water.  During the summers, kids run through the water shoots like they were dodging squirts on a video game.  Most times, kids come out soaking wet.  It's actually a great show in itself to watch kids run in and out of the fountain.

Tonight, though, was the first time that I realized there were lights that went along with the waterworks.  It was apart of the mini show that we caught after we had dinner.

How lovely to be in the right place at the right time.  It totally made me think about how I was lucky enough to catch that Diamond Fountain show in The Galaxy (Macau) a few months ago too.


What a lovely show for a lovely Fall evening!