Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Walking Around Central

It's so rare and far between that I find myself down on Hong Kong side these days.  I think it's because I've been down in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) so often for Cantonese classes, so I sort of spend most of my days planning things to do around the Kowloon side.

We were down in Central for some errands today and I just kept thinking how foreign this district seemed to me!  I mean, I just have only been here a month ago, but the journey into Central seemed like a trip to another country!

Because we were out here today, we decided to have lunch in town and also just refresh our memories of what Central was like.  

A good place to find food is Lan Kwai Fong.  

Tava Quick Info:
G/F 31 Wyndham Street
Central

Tel.
2873 - 3384


Hours
Mondays thru Sundays from 11:30 - 10 pm

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TAVA-QUICK-LKF/1515223495360711

Seating available upstairs!








We got soup, a salad, a wrap and some water.  All satisfying and delicious!

I've never been here before, but I am always up for a doner kabob.  I'd totally come back to this place when I'm in the area next time...


The rest of the afternoon, we just walked up and down the sloping streets of Central.  I thought it would be nice to show you all what Central looked like today.

***Shots around Central***

The side of the Fringe Club

View of the HSBC building 

Tourist signs around Central

Walking through Statue Square

Crossing the street to Lan Kwai Fong

A view of Queen's Road

Riding up the escalators to The Mid-Levels
It was a nice day spent!