Monday, November 10, 2014

Mémoire Monday: Antiquing in Seattle

One of my favorite pastimes in Seattle was going to the antique/thrift shops and looking for household items:  storage, knick-knacks, and anything awesome.

I was going through some of my old photos, as you do, again.  And found a bunch of photos of one of the curio shops in Seattle.  I am not sure, but I FEEL like it could be one of the shops in Fremont.








Along with the images I found of the antique shops in Seattle, I also found a few photos of the MOST FAMOUS CURIO SHOP in Seattle:  The Ye Olde Curiosity Shop down at the waterfront (Alaskan Way).















This curio shop isn't for everyone, but it does draw a lot of tourist crowds.  There's always a story attached to every oddity in the shop, which is what makes this place a little bit educational.

There's always something so awesome to find in Seattle!  I can't wait to go back and visit.