Friday, November 21, 2014

Eats Week: Back at The Flying Pan

Last night, we went back to The Flying Pan, but the one in Central this time.

This place definitely is a place that I find my husband and I craving for every so often.  I think it is that partial diner feel that we love so much.  It's also the great selection of food and the even greater tasting dishes that are served.

The Central location is a lot smaller than the Wan Chai one.

The Flying Pan (Central) Info:
G/F 9 Old Bailey Street
Central
24 Hour dining!!!



The Flying Pan is open 24 hours a day, so when you get a late night craving, you can count on this place.


We got our usual, incredibly small orange juices (though we upgraded one of ours to a medium).


I love the shirts that the staff wear.  It reminds me of pub quizzes, when you can win the bar's t-shirt as a prize.  Quirky.


I got the Ranchero Eggs, which was sunny side up eggs on a tortilla topped with jalapeños, cheese, tomatoes, salsa, and sour cream.


My husband got the Golden Sunset Burger with Cheese.


With our bellies filled with warm goodness, we continue giving this place Our Four Thumbs Up!