Tuesday, September 2, 2014

DIY: Beaded Bracelets


Sham Shui Po is the MECCA of craft supplies.  We don't have the convenience of having a Jo-ann Fabric or Michaels, both of which I miss dearly.  I wake up some days just wanting to drive over there, but remembering that I can't!

Recently, I have been obsessed with making beaded bracelets.  I think it is because I have been at the Summer Sales and have been seeing beaded charm bracelets everywhere.

How to find BEADS in Hong Kong:
1.  From Sham Shui Po MTR Exit A2
2.  You will exit onto Ap Liu Street
3.  Turn left out of the exit and walk towards Nam Cheong Street
4.  Cross Nam Cheong Street and turn right (walking up Nam Cheong Street towards Yu Chau Street)
5.  And you are there!

You may find other craft supplies like ribbons, fabrics, buttons, appliqués, and the like along Yu Chau Street and Ki Lung Streets.

***NOTE:  As far as I know, MOST of the shops will be closed on Sunday!***


Happy crafting for those of you who love crafting!